The ruins of Huddunge's medieval church have quite high walls and give a good sense of how the church was once constructed. It was demolished around 1800 and replaced by today's church, which is about 500 meters to the northeast. There are some fixtures that belonged to the medieval church, including a triumphal crucifix. Open-air services are usually held in the church ruins during the summer.
Adjacent to the ruin is the homestead with seven old houses moved there from different parts of the parish. For those who are interested in building conservation, there are fine details to look at!
The whole place is a great place for a picnic!
In the area around Huddunge there are many stately farms from the 19th century. In Huddunge radby, the handsome wooden castles stand in a row. The entire village was razed to the ground in a violent fire in 1834, so all nine farms were rebuilt in the late 1830s.