Welcome as a member of Fjärdhundraland economic association! The fact that you are joining strengthens our common network, and makes us even better at giving our visitors a good experience.
Ten good reasons to become a member
- You think it is important to cooperate. 1 + 1 = 3.
- You have or want to develop some form of visitor activity, such as bed & breakfast, events, activities, guided tours, sales of locally produced products, restaurant or café.
- You think it is a brilliant idea to develop the countryside, and want to show off all the beauty that is there to get more visitors.
- You want to work to strengthen the locally produced.
- You want to supplement your business / employment with tourism activities.
- You want to develop your special interest by collaborating with others and showing it to visitors.
- You have empty premises that you can do something with.
- Your association has something that may interest visitors.
- You think it is a good idea to be able to apply for public funding to realize new ideas.
- You think that we should market ourselves through a common brand that stands for quality and sustainable business.
You get this as a member
- You will be part of a strong brand that has loyal target groups, who appreciate life in the country, small-scale quality and personal treatment.
- You will be part of a network of committed people who are passionate about their businesses.
- You will be marketed in Fjärdhundraland's social media.
- You get a page on Fjärdhundraland's well-visited website.
- You can participate in events such as Tuva & täppa, Loppisrundan, Rebusrundan, Food & people.
- You get material so that you can use Fjärdhundraland in your marketing and thereby strengthen your own brand.
Two forms of membership
Member can you stay
- If you have or are planning something to offer tourists / guests / visitors / customers.
- Adopted by the association's board.
- Wants to take part in the association's activities and joint marketing.
To become a full member, you pay a contribution of SEK 1,000 (which you get back if you retire) and an annual membership fee that is a maximum of SEK 300. In addition, there is a service fee (which is subject to VAT and also tax deductible.
Since 2019, the service fee is SEK 1,000 / year (SEK 500 for non-profit associations and start-ups / small-scale with sales below SEK 50,000).
Supporting Member can you stay
- if you support the association's activities
Support member only pays annual membership fee. Support members can participate in the association's activities, but are not entitled to benefits that cost the association money, such as marketing and subsidized events.