“Dunderbo Ljus & Hantverk” is a cozy store in the Swedish countryside, selling a variety of authentic handmade items produced by local craftsmen in the village. Shopkeeper Annika also hosts weekend workshops on hand-dipped candle making and “Smygmaskvirkning” – an old-fashioned way of crocheting woolen mittens.
In the boutique you will find:
- Hand-dipped candles and candle arrangements, adapted for the seasons
- Hand-made rugs and runners from the farm loom
- Woodwork and forged iron from our blacksmith
- Herb blends and variety of vinegars
- Garden grown marmalades and chutney
- Dunderbo honey
- Knitted and crocheted wool mittens, hats, socks etc.
During the summer months, the café is open where you can enjoy a “Swedish fika” in the garden with homemade cookies and cakes. You can also take a walk along the self-guided ‘Krigstigen,’ following a path through meadows & forest and past historic soldier’s homes.
Read more on their website: dunderbohantverk.se