Welcome to 2022! We look forward to a great year, with hopefully less impact of the pandemic, but still great experiences in the country near the big city.
Here is some of what happens during the year:
- Current tips are continuously added to the page Fjärdhundraland now.
- The photo exhibition Lövskugga with John Alinder's internationally acclaimed portraits 19 June – 31 July
- Flea Market Tour Saturday and Sunday 2 July and 3 July 11–17.
- Tuva & Stuff Sunday, July 31, 11–17.
- Rebus Tour Sundays 7 and 14 August 11–17.
- Food & People Sunday, September 25, 11-17.
Invite your friends! do not forget to book an accommodation in good time.