Do you want to help develop a destination for tomorrow's visitors? Since 2011, Fjärdhundraland has been working to build a high-quality area for rural tourism in the area between Stockholm-Enköping-Strängnäs-Västerås-Sala-Uppsala. We highlight the small-scale and genuine in nature and countryside, close to the big city.
Fjärdhundraland is about getting out into the country, out into nature, out into the tranquility. The visitor we are targeting is looking for a small, authentic experience, not the large-scale and streamlined one.
Fjärdhundraland is growing organically, as the dots on the map become more closely spaced and new ones are added at the edges of the area.
Do you want to help develop rural tourism in the area? Come and join us! Working together makes us all stronger - and better for the visitor.
Do you want to participate fully? When you become a full member, you participate in the association's activities and benefit from the marketing the association pays for. You can participate in our events, such as Rebusrundan, Mat & Människor, Loppisrundan and Tuva & Täppa. You can use the association's logo and signs to show that you are one of the area's attractions. You also become part of a vibrant network, which provides you with new business opportunities and new collaborations. By collaborating and participating in development, you influence both the future of your own business and the community you live in.
Do you like what we do? Do you want to support the work of making the countryside viable through tourism and strengthened cooperation? Do you like local food, culture, nature and history? Then you will be support member.
Who can join?
Supporting Member can be the one who likes our business. You may be passionate about your home area and want to see it develop, or you may live outside the area but want to come here and shop locally produced and enjoy nature. Or you know your story and want to join and tell about it.
Full member you can be who has a business in the countryside, or you who want to receive visitors in eg an association. Even you who are small are an attraction! By gathering many in the area Västerås – Sala – Uppsala – Enköping – Stockholm, we have great opportunities to together create the tourist attraction the visitor wants. We do this by making it easy for visitors to find you, encouraging our members to collaborate, through joint events and joint marketing.
Is your business in a city? Then you can become a member if you work with locally produced products from the other Fjärdhundraland or otherwise work for Fjärdhundraland's development. Motivate when you apply!
You are very welcome!
What do I get as a member?
- Access to Fjärdhundraland's customer groups
- Access to the network of like-minded visitor entrepreneurs, associations and destinations
- Opportunity to participate in Fjärdhundraland's events, such as the rounds
- A page on fjardhundraland.se
- Participation in the paper map
- Fjärdhundraland’s magazine, free of charge, presenting good examples from the field.
- Discounted advertising in the magazine
Cooperation is the point
- We are not competitors, although we are doing similar things close to each other. We can learn from each other, we attract each other and there are enough visitors for everyone. They appreciate that we recommend each other and cooperate.
• There are lots of goods and services within reach. Use them! Visitors see it, and like that we use each other's goods. It will also be easier to market yourself when you show that you are actively collaborating with others in Fjärdhundraland.