Have you been sleepless and cluttered on the rebusar then Rebus Tour? Here you will find all the solutions.
The winners will be presented on Sunday!
1. Alsta Gardens: Here you will find scrap and barley from Täxas.
2. Altuna Town Hall: The annual election fairy meal is visible all over.
3. Altuna hometown association: Reading and not understanding is like plowing and not so.
4. Axels Hus and Bod: Pia serves all food and coffee and welcome.
5. Bergets Gårds Pasta & Bread: Fresh eggs in my pasta thus basta.
6. Björnbo Gård 4H: Björnbo is a farm and not a bear side.
7. Broby Farm: If you don't know what vintage is, come here and learn.
8. The shop in Löth: New and old interior in rural setting.
9. Chocolate Princess & Wild Wings Butterfly Garden: Butterflies in the garden, ice cream and chocolate in the stomach.
10. Dunderbo Light & Craft: Varied range of gifts in the booth.
11. Essibella: Rock off in a Rockabilly dress.
12. Fjärdhundra Parish / Österunda church: Look at the ceiling and you will see Gunde Svans model.
13. Franzéns Charkuterier: Handcrafted charcuterie manufacture.
14. Seedlings Eco-meat: Sunes cows graze in freedom, the meat is filled with omega three.
15. Happy Sheep: I can make clothes of grass, which is your super power?
16. Happy Kossan: Cow gives calf with tail and delicacy calf dance.
17. Grönsöö Castle: The green seafood of the best apples can be enjoyed with or without carbonated water.
18. Yellow Stall Shop & Cafe: A dog welcomes and shows the way to chickens and ducks.
19. Golden Wells Party & Conference: Four beach volleyball plans but no beaches as far as the eye can see.
20. Gårdsjö Elk Park: This year it was Rune next year it might be a Sune.
21. Hernevi Nursery: Stroll, dream and plan, then dig and plant home.
22. Jultorpets garden: The Jultorpet is Fjärdhundraland's northernmost outpost.
23. Jæður farm: Make life a party, turn to Jädra horse.
24. warpath: Swift rise combines exercise and history.
25. Kråkvilan Café & Bakery: You can't buy happiness but you can buy a cake, it's almost the same.
26. Lagerlöfska Magazine: Tastes with finesse for people in castles and huts.
27. Landsberga Egg: The nearest eggs are behind the wall.
28. Matlust cafe and shop: Picnic stoves run among perennials.
29. Mel's garage: Cultural treasures glitter, make us think of good old memories.
30. Pekoe Organic Tea: Order online. Posten delivers.
31. Resta farm: Pigs chickens and cows at Resta live.
32. Rootbruna Horse & Coursehouse: Oasis for people and horses in peaceful surroundings.
33. Sala-Heby Viking friends: Come to Morgongåva, a time trip I can promise.
34. Salnecke castle café cheese & deli: So close to castle life you can come today.
35. Siggesta weaving cabin: Warp without throws gives textile fabrics of class.
36. Sme´ni Frösthult: The blacksmith throws while the iron is hot.
37. Sörgården Green: Try Sörgården's chili - strong beauties that spice up.
38. Torstuna Hembygdsförening / Härledgården: Get back to the market soon with coffee and cake.
39. Tuna Garden: Goals for garden enthusiasts.
40. Vallgarn's farm dairy: We leave the goat age and instead devote ourselves to co-trade.