There are many winding roads in Fjärdhundraland. They are beautiful and part of the excursion, but sometimes it is difficult to know which one is the right one to get to the goal. Navigating using Google Maps will help you find.
How to use:
- Open the map you want to navigate by: Food & people 2017. Rebus Round Map. Children Rebus Map. Tour suggestions for you who start in Uppsala, Vasteras, Balsta-Stockholm, Sala-Heby.
- Click on the place you want to go to.
- You get more information about the location. If you click on the waypoint symbol (an angled arrow within a rhombus), the navigation starts.
- You will receive driving directions to your destination from the place you are in. Sometimes you get several options to choose from.
- When you want to go to a new place, click on this and get new driving directions.