Twelve places on the rebus round think a little extra on the family's youngest. There are special rebuses that are suitable for you who are 5 to 11 years old. At every stop you can also do something fun:
- On Yellow stable shows the dog Ojja the stable rabbits, ducks and chickens for the children.
- Happy sheep has a tip walk for children - follow the wool pillows up in the woods. Sheep art - join in and create beautiful artwork for the sheep house.
- On Björnbo farm there is pony riding.
- Vallgarn's farm dairy have goats with kittens to watch.
- At Franzén's charcuterie you meet lazy pigs.
- On Resta farm There are animals to watch.
- Härnevi plant nursery have picking chickens in the discounts.
- On Golden Well you get to go treasure hunting!
- Look for butterflies you do chocolate Princess & Wild wings Butterfly garden.
- Tip round there is at Altunagården.
- Gårdsjo Moose Park has a site museum.
- Unfortunately, the animals have Salnecke castle café went on holiday but a children's bus is available to solve.
In many of the places you can also have a snack and eat something good in lovely surroundings.
You who submit a rebus solution for the child buses must be younger than 12 years. All children who submit a solution with at least four correct answers are included in the draw of five gift certificates for moose safari at Gårdsjö Elk Park.
Here is the children's very own starting card.
Here are Children Rebus Map [Google Maps].
Haven't you navigated using Google Maps before? How to use.
Here you will find all info about the Rebus round.