Welcome as a member of Fjärdhundraland economic association! The fact that you are joining strengthens our common network, and makes us even better at giving our visitors a good experience.
Ten good reasons to become a member
- You think it's important to work together. 1 + 1 = 3.
- You have or want to develop some form of visitor activity, such as bed & breakfast, events, activities, guided tours, sales of locally produced products or food service.
- You think it's a brilliant idea to develop the countryside, and want to show off all the beauty that is there to get more visitors.
- You want to work to strengthen the locally produced.
- You want to supplement your agriculture or other business / employment with tourism activities.
- You want to develop your special interest by collaborating with others and showing it to visitors.
- You have empty rooms that you can do something with.
- Your association has something that may interest visitors.
- You think that we should market ourselves through a common brand that stands for quality and sustainable rural entrepreneurship.
- You think it is a good idea to be able to apply for public funding to realize new ideas.
Two forms of membership
Member can you stay
- If you have or are planning something to offer tourists / guests / visitors / customers.
- Adopted by the association's board.
- Wants to take part in the association's activities and joint marketing.
To become a full member, you pay a contribution of SEK 1,000 (which you get back if you retire) and an annual membership fee that is a maximum of SEK 300. In addition, there is a service fee (which is subject to VAT and also tax deductible.
As of 2019, the service fee is SEK 1,000 / year (SEK 500 for non-profit associations and start-ups / small-scale with sales below SEK 50,000).
Supporting Member can you stay
- if you support the association's activities
Support member only pays annual membership fee. Support members can participate in the association's activities, but are not entitled to benefits that cost the association money, such as marketing and subsidized events.
Sign up! Fill in the application here.